I actually have my own blog! You see, my son has a blog and he's only 4 1/2 months old (http://nashnotes.blogspot.com), so I thought it only fair that I have one myself. I'm excited to be able to write about what's going on in my life!
By way of explanation, Steve and I always talk about giving things our stamp of approval (we call it the BS Stamp of Approval). And right now, I give life my stamp of approval. Isn't it wonderful to be alive? I feel so lucky to have such a great family and have a very happy and beautiful son--who is peacefully sleeping right now--to remind me how much God loves us. So thumbs up to life!
1 comment:
Ditto on thumbs up for life! I like your blog...shouldn't everyone have a blog? Check this one out at http://mchsrocksthe60s.blogspot.com/ Check it out (although I don't think I have it setup right...I never get any comments. Nash is sooo cute!!
Love ya Barb.
Dad
Post a Comment