Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pictures of our House!

I've finally finished most of the decorating and now have pictures of our new house for you to see! We couldn't be happier with our house and feel so lucky to be here.


Here are pics of the outside of our home:



This is our living room:

Here is our kitchen:

Our main floor bath (we also have a master bath, not pictured):



Our master bedroom:


Here's Nash's room (thanks, Nancy, for the blanket and pillows you gave me so long ago!):


And Ava's room:
And finally, our basement (notice the cute little house Nash and I made out of a box):







19 comments:

Jenny said...

Your house looks lovely Barb! I am so happy for you guys. I need to come visit you!

amydear said...

So great! Doesn't it feel wonderful to have so much space? It looks very bright and airy, and plenty of room to run around this winter. Enjoy!

Andie said...

Wow, Barb, it looks awesome! I love all the natural light. You'll love that finished basement. It was so good to see you tonight, I wish we could have chatted longer. So glad you love your new place!!!

chris said...

We are so happy that you have such a wonderful house! It looks very nice and roomy. Great job with the decorating too. We love you guys, and we need to come see the house in person sometime.

mama bear said...

So cute, I love it! Did you make that quilt on Ava's wall? It is so darling

kelly said...

looks great! it's huge! (as is nash...so crazy how fast they grow up). i also love the little house the two of you built. congrats on the great new place. we are so happy for you guys.

Linz said...

SO WONDERFUL!!!

Life with Mark and Kristin said...

What a lovely home. It's so fun to see the pictures. It was great seeing you the other night. We miss you around here but are glad you've found "home."

The Seaman Family said...

Its so cute!! You did a great job. Can't wait to come and see it.

Megs said...

Barb, I love the house! You have done a great job with it. Nash's bed is awesome. Looks like you guys are all set up :)

Ryan + Jess said...

I LOVE the house! And thanks for reminding me that you have a blog. Duh. I knew it...and then I forgot. I'll post a link so this time I won't be so dumb!

Stapletons said...

Wow! You live in a REAL house! It looks so spacious and lovely.

shantel said...

It looks like a beautiful house Congrats!

annieandken said...

Barb,

You've done a great job! I can't believe how much room you have. Someday.... Glad to see you're getting settled.

Anna Stoelting Dailey said...

Barb, it's lovely!!!
Thanks for all the photos.

Whitney said...

I can't begin to tell you how jealous I am of your beautiful, large, comfortable, spacious house!! Your kitchen especially...well, that and the carpet, more than one bathroom...the list goes on! I'm so happy for you guys. Your kids are adorable and getting so big! We miss you guys!

Angie said...

It looks great! congrats on the new house. That's awesome.

dixie said...

Wow. I'm so happy for you--and job and a beautiful house for your amazing family. I'm so glad things have worked out so well for you!!

Jase and Britta said...

so nice that you guys have a house now! you did a good job decorating ALL the space you have.