Well, our closing was postponed until this upcoming Monday instead of last Monday. It is actually good, though, because it has meant that the sellers are doing some minor repairs before closing so we don't have to!
A couple weeks ago, my sister and her family were in town and we are so glad that they came to visit. I am so grateful to her--she is one of my best friends! It was fun to have our families together. We packed a lot of things into the week: Mall of America, shopping at IKEA, BBQ and swimming at Lake George, swimming at the YMCA "waterpark", Chutes and Ladders Park, Como Zoo, foil dinners in the fire pit out front, games, and more.
Here are some pics of their visit:

4 comments:
So fun! I'm glad to hear you have an officialy closing day now. Where's the Chutes and Ladders park?
sounds like a lot of fun! I can hardly believe you guys are about to be home owners? Are we really old enough for that?
How fun! I hope the closing goes well for you guys!
Wow! What an exciting time! I hope homeownership is lots of fun for you!!
Is Mall of America pretty cool?
Post a Comment